[Skimmertalk] Bad call filter for local distribution

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Feb 15 18:26:04 EST 2019

In the Aggregator, on the *Connections* tab, at the bottom, under Local
User Port, select *Only spots sent to RBN server*.

But generally, skimmers at a Transmitter will keep spotting various
versions of your own callsign, variants you probably haven't added to your
BadCalls list, so I just turn off my skimmer when I'm operating locally,
then there is no danger of "self-spotting" busted versions of my call,
which could (worst case) lead to disqualification.