[Skimmertalk] Bad call filter for local distribution

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Fri Feb 15 18:11:32 EST 2019

Could we get an option in Aggregator the bad calls filter applied to
local feeds in all case?  As it's configured now, spots sent to a local
users are not screened for the bad calls list.

That's a problem here because I get a ton of self-spots as a side effect
when transmitting.  N1MM will filter my call out and so it's not been an
issue.  But in some cases I will share my local connection with someone
else and they end up getting hammered by all the garbage calls which are
normally screened out by my bad calls list if they pull off the RBN
feed.  Maybe other guys are using an additional program to do the
further filtering but I just love Aggregator and other than this issue
it's a rock star!

73/jeff/ac0c

alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com