[Skimmertalk] an advice please

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Sep 15 12:29:06 EDT 2018

The easiest and safest solution is to install a KXV3 option in your K3 to
get RX ANT IN and OUT.  Switching a TX antenna externally between the K3
and SDR-IQ could eventually destroy the SDR-IQ, especially of you switch to
QSK mode by accident, and CW QRQ mode (4.5 ms QRQ T/R delay) is probably
way too fast for most external switches).