[Skimmertalk] QS1R regulator mod. by 3B8CW

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 22:06:46 EDT 2018

Very clever, Clive! Did you also replace the regulator IC, or had it not
yet failed entirely?  I'm thinking there may be some others out there in
the same boat.  If dropping the input voltage could resuscitate a few
U6s, we might get some of the guys back on.

And BTW, thanks for providing RBN support in a very under-served part of
the world.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now