[Skimmertalk] Elad S2 vs Duo issue

Don Moman VE6JY ve6jy.1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:20:36 EST 2018

it's in the Programs X86/Afreet/skimsrv  and in Afreet/CWSkimmer
Also one in users/user/appdata/roaming/afreet/producs/skimsrv

The read.me file says to place all 3 files in the Skimmer Server folder.
I'm just trying follow the instructions - don't mean I know what I'm doing.
The Duo does not have a corresponding  ini file.
I'm not using any other software bridge. It's listed as a supported radio
on the http://www.dxatlas.com/skimserver/ site.