[Skimmertalk] Elad S2 vs Duo issue

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 15:17:11 EST 2018

If possible I would pass each of them through cwsltee and use some other
software like hdsdr...  there is a possibility that elad's software is
optimized to use their native sample rate or some other feature that hides
incompatibilities.  Using cwsltee kind of lets you snoop on the data stream
between the radios and skimmer server.  differences seen there would point
to possible flaws in the extio dll or something that isn't operating the
same when used by the skimmer software vs elad's own software.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373