[Skimmertalk] AGGREGATOR RTTYskimserv.ini bug

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 7 02:51:35 EST 2018

This is not a bug.

If RTTYSkimServ is installed in the default location (C:\Program Files
(x86)\Afreet\RttySkimServ), that's a protected program directory, and a
program like the Aggregator is not allowed to update any files there,
unless you change its properties to "Run as an Administrator" (not
recommended).

I have set it to use the directory recommended by the text displayed below
the entry box, substituting my sign-on Id for W3OA.  Works fine, and
Aggregator keeps all the required frequencies in sync between CW Skimmer
and RTTY Skimmer, as required.