[Skimmertalk] AGGREGATOR RTTYskimserv.ini bug

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Nov 6 23:44:15 EST 2018

CW+RTTY skimming here with Aggregator 5.2 managing the .INI file rotation.

I have found that Aggregator won't update the RTTYSkimServ.ini properly
if it's in the same folder as the RTTY Skim Server application.  If the
.ini file in the default location is specified for update, then it works
fine.  The latter solution is what I have ended up using.  There are no
security access issues related to the folder or file that I can see.
Wonder if anyone else has seen this - or maybe everyone just uses the
default location burred out in the USERS folder.

Aggregator is a very slick application!

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com