[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya 14:1 HF transformers finally available again

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jan 29 20:39:37 EST 2018

After a long delay, today I finally received my third batch of genuine Red
Pitaya 14:1 impedance transformers from the Red Pitaya company, so I can
now ship them immediately to anywhere served by the US Postal Service,
while supplies last.  Unfortunately, the price I paid went up, and U.S.
postage costs increased a bit as well.

For photos and details, please go to:

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/XFMR

I've already sent a PayPal invoice to all of those who were were on the
transformer waiting list.

For everyone else, please click the *Add to Cart* button on the web site
linked above, then follow the prompts to order.

Non-U.S. Customers:

I have provided an economy shipping option (USPS First Class International
Package, about half the price of USPS Priority International) for the
following countries:

Australia
Canada
Germany
France
Japan
Portugal
Singapore
Sweden
Thailand
United Kingdom

If your country is not listed above, or no shipping price is listed on the
PayPal shipping page, please *do not* complete the PayPal transaction.
Just send me an email (off list), and I will add the shipping options for
your country.

Of course you may also order direct from the company, if you find it will
be more economical:

https://www.redpitaya.com/p24/impedance-transformer?cat=97

More details about how to use the Red Pitaya as a 8-band CW and RTTY
skimmer are posted here:

http://hamsci.org/n6tv-red-pitaya-combine-cw-rtty-skimmer-hdsdr