[Skimmertalk] Miniwhip Antenna questions

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Feb 9 11:42:10 EST 2018

Thanks John and Pete for the quick replies.  I was going to try to mount
mine away from my other Xmit antennas or as far away.  I will run a
ground wire up the mast and ground it to the connector.  I suppose One
could use the grounding blocks for RG6/59 as that is what I plan to feed
the antenna with.

W0MU