[Skimmertalk] Z60A not being copied by CT1BOH-#

Dave Pascoe davekm3t at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 14:23:32 EST 2018

There may be multiple issues going on here. Most of the Skimmers that I
recognize spotting Z60A are running single band Skimmers (CW Skimmer as
opposed to Skimmer Server). Even though a few Skimmer Server ops may have
updated Patt3ch.lst, none of them seem to be spotting Z60A. This may be
something that Alex can shed some light on.

Dave KM3T