[Skimmertalk] Deaf QS1R

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 09:12:06 EST 2018

There are actually several components before the ADC input.  There is a
gas tube protector, a series capacitor (it says "optional" on the
schematic), and a 3-stage low pass filter with series inductors and
capacitors to ground.  If anyone needs the schematic of the QS1R, I have
it as a .pdf and will be happy to send it

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.