[Skimmertalk] Can't keep SkimSrv/SkimSrv2 running any more, "Error writing to xxxx" 0xc0000005 in ntdll.dll

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Aug 16 11:16:32 EDT 2018

Hi!

I've had the same trouble for a long time, several months. The log
indicates the same problem

Swedish Win10, but I think you get it.
-----------------------------------
Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: SkimSrv.exe, version 1.6.0.145,
tidsstämpel 0x2a425e19
, felet uppstod i modulen med namn: ntdll.dll, version 10.0.17134.165,
tidsstämpel 0x845de87a
Undantagskod: 0xc0000005
Felförskjutning: 0x00022e19
Process-ID: 0x22ec
Programmets starttid: 0x01d4323d0ae4bdbf
Sökväg till program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\SkimSrv\SkimSrv.exe
Sökväg till modul: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Rapport-ID: 29a5818a-ce28-4508-8de8-e97e9d012b18
Fullständigt namn på felaktigt paket:
Program-ID relativt till felaktigt paket:

We also have ESENT information entries in the log.

The PC is a HP ProDesk 400 G4 MT  with i5-7500 at 3.4GHz, 8GB RAM, Win10-64
bit, SSD.

I think , but I'm not sure, that the Skimmer Server have longer up-time
after the Skimmer BW was reduced from 192 to 96 kHz.

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E