[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya set up with N6TV's instructions

dd5xx at web.de dd5xx at web.de
Wed Oct 4 16:42:53 EDT 2017

Hi Wes,

will think about a cooling solution. I would like to keep the aluminium case because it also protects it from HF. Maybe I will purchase a cooling pad like shown here (https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00L36CEYU) I could put the RedPitaya and even some more accessories onto this pad and have it cooled down. I'll give a try ...

I tried the script Bob mentioned on his tutorial, but unfortunately it did not work on the latest Alpine OS SDcard image.

73
Saki, DD5XX