[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya as Skimmer SDR - info updated

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 30 05:12:24 EDT 2017

Thanks to W2NAF, I've updated my prior posts and links on the subject of
using the Red Pitaya as a 6-band SDR that can be used for running CW
Skimmer Server, RTTY Skimmer Server, and HDSDR simultaneously, using Pavel
Demin's SDR Receiver Compatible with HPSDR (easily installed from the web
interface), and CWSL_Tee.

The most recent updates are highlighted in yellow on this web page:

http://hamsci.org/n6tv-red-pitaya-combine-cw-rtty-skimmer-hdsdr

Maybe some day I'll figure out how to present this information in a simpler
cookbook format (any volunteers?), but for now, everything you need to know
is there (and then some).

Finally, I've fixed the xadc.sh shell script mentioned in prior posts, so
that it can be safely used to display the FPGA/CPU temperature of the Red
Pitaya while it is skimming, without locking up the SDR.  Note that this
shell script is for v0.97 or later.  Details at the web site linked above.

If you notice any busted links or typos, please contact me directly and
I'll fix it.  Thanks.