[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] false 6 meter spots

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Jul 7 08:25:32 EDT 2017

For those who are interested in N6EV's article on 6M spotting, it can be
found at
<http://reversebeacon.blogspot.com/2013/06/6-meters-and-power-of-reverse-beacon.html>.

I'm trying to revive the RBN blog after a period of inactivity while I
was distracted by some issues in the real world. Now, I would like to
invite all RBN node-ops and other users to consider publishing articles
on the RBN blog at <reversebeacon.blogspot.com>.  If you're interested,
please don't be shy - just send me your article, and I'll work with you
on formatting, graphics and the like.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now