[Skimmertalk] new aggregator

W3OA w3oa at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 25 15:41:53 EST 2017

Hi Dave -

Please tell us something about your configuration.  Is RTTY SkimServ
Agg's Primary Skimmer or a Secondary one?  If Secondary, is it on Port
8?  Or maybe you are using the Tee and running both CW and RTTY
SkimServs.  If so, do you have a check in the check box on Agg's RTTY
SkimServ tab?

73 - Dick, W3OA