[Skimmertalk] new aggregator

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Tue Jan 24 17:33:46 EST 2017

I see there is a new version of the aggregator, any hints on what has
changed?

With rtty skimmer server I can not use the ini file rotation stuff because
it seems to hang the hermes or red pitaya so the skimmer loses data.  Can we
get an option to do like the cw skimmer and have the aggregator stop the
server, change the file, then restart it?  or can I fool it to do that now
by telling it that it's a cw skimmer, or will that break something else??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or  <telnet://k1ttt.net:7373>
telnet://k1ttt.net:7373