[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya Input 2

Jan ok2zaw honza at ok2zaw.com
Tue Aug 15 04:19:50 EDT 2017

Hi Dan!

I do have the same problem at OL7M. When I run Spectrum analyzer, there is no sognal on IN1. PIC: http://www.ok2zaw.com/SDR/spectal.png  I used IN2 but still board was "unstable". I do have another one which works great!
I am sending the first one today back - I bought it directly on RP web. I think the best way is to write to support.

Anyway, there is way to switch to IN2:

/sbin/discovery.sh

/opt/redpitaya/www/apps/sdr_receiver_hpsdr/start.sh

To select IN 2 for all six receivers you'll need to replace

sdr-receiver-hpsdr 1 1 1 1 1 1 &

with

sdr-receiver-hpsdr 2 2 2 2 2 2 &

Vy 73 Jan OK2ZAW / OL9A / OL7M