[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya Input 2

Dan Downard k4fxn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 18:48:19 EDT 2017

I configured my Red Pitaya per all of the excellent guidelines on this reflector.  Thanks to all.  Everything was working great, but now I have a problem:

Something happened to the microSD card that came with my unit.   I bought a new microSD card and formatted it using the .97 image.  Everything appears to be working but no signals, and no waterfall on HPSDR, not even background noise, are present.

I tried loading the Spectrum Analyzer app and noticed that Input 1 was dead but Input 2 seemed to be OK.  I am assuming that something happened to Input 1!

Could someone tell me how to make Input 2 the primary receiver/antenna port?  I saw a Ubuntu script somewhere but can’t find it.

Has anyone else had this problem?  I bought the unit from Mouser and am going to contact them once I verify the problem.

Dan K4FXN