[Skimmertalk] Comment field for skimmer spots with erroneous information?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Sep 20 09:33:08 EDT 2016

Yes, I think this is mistaken.  The only items that CW Skimmer or
Skimmer Server *ever* putin the Comments field are the mode and the CW
speed.  Of course, if you're watching the RBN on your local cluster and
someone posts a spot with other comments, it may not be obvious. All
Skimmer spots have a -# at the end opf the spotting station's call.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at