[Skimmertalk] Update on QS1R replacement

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Mar 17 08:37:29 EDT 2016

Will you still be offering repairservice for Rev D and older QS1Rs?  I
am trying to help the RBN guy in Namibia get his fixed - looks like
either the regulator problem or maybe the USB transceiver chip.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at