[Skimmertalk] Update on QS1R replacement

pcovington . p.covington at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 07:17:43 EDT 2016

Hello all,

This is a quick update on the QS1R replacement.  I am working right now
with the prototype boards and all is going smoothly.  I hope to have the
receiver in production and available for sale sometime in the next two
months.

I will make an announcement when the receiver is available for purchase.
It looks like supporting 10 receivers in the FPGA should be no problem.
Further details will be upcoming.  So far, so good...

Regards,

Philip A Covington
Software Radio Laboratory LLC
Columbus, Ohio