[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] RBN nodes using GPS-disciplined/other primary frequency standard?

Dai NAGAKURA ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp
Tue Oct 13 09:55:08 EDT 2015

de JF2IWL

My external clock of QS1R is made with  MV89 second hand 10MHz OCXO
It is multipiled x 12.5 by 74ALS04 PLL inverter

My friend ( He is a technician of Nippon Telecom) made it for me .
He give assurance under 1mHz at 125MHz without GPS

I will calibrate it future by his calibrated freqency counter periodically.

Dai JF2IWL

--
Dai NAGAKURA <ndai at cameo.plala.or.jp>