[Skimmertalk] Two instances of CWskimmer in Win7?

Mark n2qt n2qt.va at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 23:25:44 EDT 2015

Yes I had issues with the quotes, but had figured it out after several (many) false starts.
After using notepad to get the command line correct, k8nd's suggested method was
much quicker.  I ended up with 6 different CWSkimmer's to cover both radios (one with
a subrx) and the inversion for 6m, so simple was good.

Mark. N2QT