[Skimmertalk] Inexpensive 10MHz GPSDO source

Dave Pascoe davekm3t at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:25:40 EDT 2015

I neglected to leave an important piece out...thanks to K9IMM for reminding
me...

The QS1R needs a 125MHz reference....the 10 MHz GPSDO just serves as a
reference for the 125 MHz oscillator, so...

You also need an XRef-VT from VK3HZ (or roll your own):
http://www.vk3hz.net/XRef/XRef_Home.html

73,
Dave