[Skimmertalk] two aggregators

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Jan 24 08:10:26 EST 2015

Well, it apparently doesn't matter if there are two connections with the
same call, I'm not sure how it builds the band list in the right side list
of aggregators.  One thing that does matter is 'k1ttt' is not searchable in
the spots where 'K1TTT' is.  So watch out on the rtty skimmer since you can
put that one in lower case.  The spots showed up but if I tried to search by
the spotting station on the rbn web site it failed.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net