[Skimmertalk] Communication CW Skimmer <=> FT2000 - help needed

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Feb 6 07:07:47 EST 2015

Hello, Thomas.  I don't know the FT-2000.  I have a K-3 with the
separate sub-receiver, which enables me to reverse the roles of the two
VFOs so that I can receive on VFO B and transmit on VFO A.  This works
well in the K1N pileups.

To the best of my knowledge, Omnirig only monitors VFO A, but you may
want to ask VE3NEA directly.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,