[Skimmertalk] Communication CW Skimmer <=> FT2000 - help needed

Gabriele Herrmann xyl-gabi at web.de
Thu Feb 5 16:02:34 EST 2015

I enjoy CW Skimmer soft for years now. CW Skimmer is connected with FT2000 via microHAM urouter and CAT controles FT2000 by Omnirig and FT2000.ini comand set. All together works flawless.

During last few days, while hunting K1N, split range more often was much larger than shown frequency range by CW Skimmer (about 10kHz). Because each frequency set in CW Skimmer changes frequency of main RX VFO-A, I have to switch between main RX VFO-A and sub RX VFO-B, to monitore split range above 10 kHz.

My question is:
how to modify communication between CW Skimmer and FT2000 for changing sub VFO-B by CW Skimmer instead of changing main VFO-A ?

My goal: keep main VFO-A fix for RXing (the DX) and change sub VFO-B for TXing in split range, supported by CW Skimmer.

Any hints ?
Thank You in advance.
Thomas, DL1AMQ