[Skimmertalk] Signals but no decode today

KD7YZ kd7yz at denstarfarm.us
Wed Feb 4 09:13:55 EST 2015

Hello Skimmertalk people:

I seem to be having trouble after re-installing skimmer.

I see no decoded text on signals  showing 8 to 24db.

Settings  are  SDR/IQ  and  I  see  the  device activity light happily
flashing rapidly.

Callsign Validation Normal.  Allow skimmer commands

The SDR/IQ is connected to the IF output of the K3, at 8215kHz. Though
I am on 28023 at the moment, ten meters, hearing a lot of stations.

I  set  the   "tune at" to 28023 initially and saw a few weak signals.
Then  I  set  the  tune-at  to  8215  and  see/hear many signals much
stronger fwiw.

If  I  leave  it  on  the  IF  setting-freq  then what would I add for
compensation in aggregator?

Anyway,  yesterday  text  was  scrolling across the bottom of Skimmer.
Today no CQ acknowledge and no scrolling text.

--
de Bob KD7YZ