[Skimmertalk] Skimmer Data Load?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Aug 4 06:59:53 EDT 2015

I submit that all but a few big multi-multis will want to set filters at
the cluster node.  For example, I only receive spots that have been
reported by at least 2 nodes worldwide (first one is ignored) and only
those made by RBN stations in surrounding states.  I guesstimate that my
incoming data volume is only maybe 1/20 the raw amount.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at