[Skimmertalk] Problem registering CW Skimmer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jul 20 23:57:43 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

I haven't seen anyone report a problem like that.  How are you closing the
program?

Maybe you need to be signed in with an Administrator ID?  Otherwise, try
right clicking on the CW Skimmer icon, select Properties, select the
"Compatibility" tab, and check "Run as Administrator".  Then press OK,
start the program, and enter your registration key.

Of course both the name and the registration key have to be entered exactly
as registered, using the same case and include any punctuation.