[Skimmertalk] aggregator ini rotation??

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Feb 21 18:10:45 EST 2014

Just speculating, could it be that (on Windows 7 or 8) the old Aggregator
v2.x was marked "Run as administrator," but the new version is not, so it's
using a different .ini file?  Is it installed in a subdirectory of
"C:\Program Files" or "C:\Program Files (x86)"?

I'm still using Windows XP in the shack, so I don't have to worry about
these new complexities.