[Skimmertalk] aggregator ini rotation??

paul_group at greenrover.demon.co.uk paul_group at greenrover.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 16:29:07 EST 2014

------- Original message -------

I'm rarely actually in the same country as my pc if it has to restart.

My server has restarted dozens of times over the last few years and
rotation has always been flawless - that was not the situation the first
restart after the update.

Part of the recovery has lost the calibration data and there is another
security issue that I can't resolve without being 40cm behind the monitor.

These things happen, its not the end of the world.

A few electrons mildly inconvenienced :-)

Regards Paul LA/GW8IZR