[Skimmertalk] FW: SSB + Skimmer idea

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Dec 8 08:01:50 EST 2014

Bob, I think the answer to "how hard would it be" is "very hard."  Try
googling speech recognition and DARPA. Opinions vary somewhat, but DARPA
is throwing a good deal of money in 2014 at a problem very like ours
would be.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,