[Skimmertalk] Mining RBN data, export to web site?

Torsten Ernst torsten-ernst at web.de
Fri Sep 6 06:39:29 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

I have occupied myself with this script. It is only useful if you want
to display certain members of a club. It showing only call signs
contained in the member.txt. I have corresponded with Fabian and he
explained everything to me. Unfortunately, the scripts are too
complicated for me and I have canceled my plans. I'm trying it now with
the Web cluster of Alan, K7AR.

73 de Torsten - DL9GTB