[Skimmertalk] Mining RBN data, export to web site?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 21:12:13 EDT 2013

actually I found this ...

 "A small Perl script that connects to a RBN server and saves the spots in
a database."    This Perl script connects to a RBN telnet server, filters

# spots for calls in "members.txt", and writes them to a SQL
# database.
#
# It adds the continent of the DX station with some code from
# "dxcc" (http://fkurz.net/ham/dxcc.html) which is slapped to
# the end of the file. It's not very pretty...
#
# Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK <fabian at fkurz.net>