[Skimmertalk] Need brief I/Q recording of ARRL CW or WPX CW

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed May 29 08:06:54 EDT 2013

Does anyone have a brief I/Q recording (made by CW Skimmer's recording
function) of a few minutes of one of these contests on one band that you
would be willing to send me?  I have a Dropbox account that can be used
to circumvent the usual limits on attachment size.

My reason for asking for this is to test an updated 3-character pattern
file that I have made by an entirely different methodology than the
original.  My hope is that it will provide better performance with the
many odd calls now on the air, but I want to run a good end-to-end test.

Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite