[Skimmertalk] Funcube Dongle

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue May 28 13:40:15 EDT 2013

The top Google hits led me to this Yahoo! Funcube thread from over a year
ago:

I suggest contacting EI3KD, DG3FBC and or G4CDV directly to see if they
ever discovered a satisfactory solution.

Chances are you'll have to do your own experimenting to see if you can get
it to work at all.

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 5:19 AM, STEPHEN BUNTING <stephen.bunting at virgin.net