[Skimmertalk] No decode/callsign list grayed out?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:27:27 EDT 2013

I'm trying to help a new CW Skimmer users who just downloaded  a trial
version to use with his Flex 3000 and PowerSDR ,  CW Skimmer is set the
same as I have for the Flex I am using, VAC is set too (but may be
different parameters).  His CW Skimmer has plenty of CW signals across the
waterfall but no signals are decoded and the callsign list never shows ant
calls, in fact the callsign list is grayed out.  Any idea?

Andy K3UK