[Skimmertalk] Skimmer with DX Monitor?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Jul 25 06:27:48 EDT 2013

It should be possible, OM.  I think you would need a software port
splitter, such as VSPE, and two instances of OmniRig in different
directories, each communicating through a different virtual COM port to
the real port on your radio.  VSPE is freeware, available on the
Internet for download, and has been reported to work well with other
software, but of course your own experience may differ. Good luck!

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.