[Skimmertalk] Skimmer with DX Monitor?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 24 21:55:58 EDT 2013

OmniRig allows multiple programs to control a radio via CAT at the same
time.  So, for example, I've used both Win-Test and HDSDR to control a K3,
both accessing the radio via OmniRig at the same time.

CW Skimmer only needs to use OmniRig when you're in 3 kHz Radio or
Softrock-IF mode.  Otherwise just feed the DX Monitor with your Skimmer
output (telnet port loclahost:7300), and click on the spot in VE3SUN to
move the radio to the right frequency.