[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] Anomalous skews on 10 meters

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 17:36:41 EST 2013

Some of us (well myself anyway :-) have GPS locked reference
Oscillators. My QS1R is not locked to this but my K3 is. I know my TX
frequency to within a fraction of 1Hz, even on 10M

perhaps if a few of us with good Transmit accuracy were to come on 10M
at some pre-agreed times and make some CQ calls on even KHZ frequencies
we could establish which Skimmers were a little off and which ones are
accurate.

We could repeat on 15M (or lower band) for a second set of data points
This might also lead to some QSO's which is never bad thing

Just a thought ?

--
73
Brendan EI6IZ