[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] Anomalous skews on 10 meters

Paul Higginson paul_group at greenrover.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 17:37:30 EST 2013

Not just 10m, currently RBN is indicating my stn as 0 offset on all bands and +0.2 on just 20m , earlier today 80m alone was +0.4 while lower and higher bands were 0.

My GPS ref disagrees with these reports, but I haven't tried to correlate my outgoing spots against what RBN posts.

This started happening just after updating to 2.4 aggregator a few days ago but I have no evidence to say that there is any linkage.