[Skimmertalk] Flex and Skimmer : Decoded bandwidth ?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 18:21:54 EDT 2013

It is interesting because I received private emails today from several Flex
owners asking the same question, they claim that previously they received
no answer on Flex mail lists.  If, as some suggest, Alex has set the limit,
this does not explain the Youtube video I  saw today where someone was
using Skimmer with another SDR and they seemed to be getting about 40 Khz.
  Also, the information I have found implies this is related to roofing
filters.  This should not be an issue with a Flex .

Andy K3UK