[Skimmertalk] Beacons (adrian green)

W3OA w3oa at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 12 16:00:24 EDT 2013

Adrian -

Please send us a copy of the spots your Skimmer puts out for beacons
which Aggregator isn't forwarding.

Aggregator identifies beacons in two ways, comparing the spot
information to the callsign/frequency combinations in the BEACONS.CSV
file and looking for /B at the end of a callsign.   I need to figure out
which of these mechanisms isn't working for you and why.

73 - Dick, W3OA