[Skimmertalk] Aggregator 2.31, WintelnetX, and combining skimmers

Wes Cosand wes.cosand at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 13:44:05 EST 2012

After this week's article by N2QT in the National Contest Journal, I set up
a couple of rigs running RCKSkimmer for the WAE RTTY contest.  I used
WintelnetX to combine the telnet data streams with that from the QS1R and
SkimServer using the new capability of Aggregator 2.31.  Appears to work
fine BUT it appears that when Aggregator stops SkimServer to change the ini
file, the connection to WintelnetX is dropped and everything comes to a
halt.  Is that observation correct?

Maybe it is time to go back to my Autohotkey mouse macro to change bands on
SkimServer even though it wasn't very robust.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Wes, WZ7I