[Skimmertalk] missing BandPlan.ini (FOUND)

Mark n2qt n2qt at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 06:43:58 PST 2012

thanks to Dave W9ZRX,  I found the wayward file.  It looks like the location
changed sometime in the development cycle as I remember it being in the
main skimmer folder at one time.

Be sure to select show hidden folders/files

In Windows-7 it's located at:

C:\Users\<User_Name>\AppData\Roaming\Afreet\Reference

In Windows-XP it's located at

C:\Documents and Settings\<User_Name>\Application Data\Afreet\Reference