[Skimmertalk] 160 Meter Contest tonight

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Jan 31 03:08:22 PST 2012

Look in the skimmer.ini file (skimsrv.ini for Skimmer.ini).  You'll find
a line labeled CW segments.  Purpose of this line is to exclude RTTY
segments in order to reduce the number of busted spots from Skimmer
trying to decode RTTY.  You can just use Notepad to alter this line and
put the altered file in your program directory.

Here's a blog article about it
<http://reversebeacon.blogspot.com/2011/11/upgrade-outage-14-november.html>.
Ignore the off-topic title - it's a blogspot bug of some sort.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000