[Skimmertalk] CX6VM 20 mts Skimmer reports

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:27:44 PST 2012

Hi Pete,

Well, I think I had bad connected the audio cable from SoftRock to sound
card. It was connected with a Y cable to LINE OUT left and right of my
Blaster X-FI 5.1 Pro soundcard.

Now is connected from SoftRock to the LINE IN (no Y, just one stereo
connector) of my Blaster X-FI 5.1 Pro soundcard and there´s some spots.
Condx are improving so hope to see more spots later.

Just I don´t know why my spots are repeated 3 times

http://www.reversebeacon.net/dxsd1/dxsd1.php?f=0&c=py2gqt&t=dx

And also they are in a bad frequency. V51JY spotted PY2GQT on 14011.6 and my
spot is on 14075.2

73,
Jorge
CX6VM